[wp-forums] Who can offer what

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 21:03:39 GMT 2006

Have you any more thought of adding a page to your wp pages for services?
If not, I believe I'm going to add one to wpstation.  Not as a general
solution to the forums' woes necessarily, but it might be a useful addition
to the community. (And I'm sure the site wouldn't suffer from it either-
disclaimer)