[wp-forums] Who can offer what

Moshu moshu at transycan.net
Sun Mar 19 21:01:00 GMT 2006

> I'd agree, as long as we could make it "two way" - that is
> sellers AND buyers.
> I'm not sure that's going to work though.... we could try it....

I don't see how would that be. I mean the two way.
As it is now, a buyer is "pushed" from the forum to use the list for
seeking pro(?) help (whatever that means...) and then they subscribe,
post a request and people reply to the OP privately.

You or Michael or I could post the world's most excellent services
today --- who is subscribed now will see it, but any new member coming
in tomorrow would have no idea about it. Now asking from a new help
seekers to go through the Archives of that list to find our
"wonderful" offers... come on :)

Regardless, I agree that paid help seekers should be strongly
encouraged to post to the list. We used to do that in the past - what
did change that we don't do it anymore?

m.