[wp-forums] Who can offer what

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:43:06 GMT 2006

Personally, I think everyone should be corralled to the wp-pro list, or at
least "strongly encouraged".  If an effort is made to resuscitate that list,
perhaps it can turn more into what it was intended to be -then again, I've
gotten 2 jobs from that list, because not so many people use it, so maybe I
shouldn't be promoting it :)