[wp-forums] Who can offer what

Michael Niziol michaelniziol at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:58:24 GMT 2006

I agree with podz and Vicki, there is no reason that the mods/mavens should
be excluded from taking any paid support requests. I think if people offer
to pay for support then it is their responsibility to decide who they etc.,
my only concern is the "pushing" of paid services, I just wouldn't want to
see the forum become "if you're lucky someone might respond for free, but if
you want good help, pay me and you'll get it" kind of things.

The forums provide free support and that's the way it should be and stay,
but there is no reason whatsoever to deny people who ask for help and offer
payment for that help of their own free will.