[wp-forums] Proposed draft

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Mar 19 11:53:24 GMT 2006

Michael Niziol wrote:
> Maybe this question stems from the fact that I'm perpetually confused, but
> what exactly is the status quo?

Ahh..... hmm....
Here's mine :)

1. Wait to be asked for what you might offer. Responding to a request is
okay because answers are acceptable.
2. Using tags to promote products is a No.
3. This one is hard to quantify, but do _I_ trust the person to deliver
what they say? We do have people who will pay out of frustration and the
sort of people who will say "I'll do it for $20" are the ones I wouldn't
trust - maybe trust is the wrong word there.
4. A track record in the forums helps.

This is another way: "I can't tell you exactly what is unacceptable but
I know it when I see it" [1]

P.

[1] Apologies to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobellis_v._Ohio