[wp-forums] Can someone correct me if I'm wrong please..

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:18:42 GMT 2006

I'm not so sure about a reply of mine, especially the last part of it.. =/  I remember the O.P.'s question has been asked and answered numerous of times before, but I can't seem to find the answers for it.. Here's my reply..thanks.. =)
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/65601?replies=2#post-347957

If someone could drop a comment with the correct information, or even edit my post quick..that would be great. =)

spencerp

Sorry if this happened to go through twice...dang mail programs lol..