[wp-forums] Services forum

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 06:34:12 GMT 2006

On 3/18/06, Kaf Oseo <kaf at szub.net> wrote:

> And there's nothing wrong with wanting to *isolate* such threads from
> the actual support going on in the forums. I have no problem on that
> point. My concern, and I think that of a few others, is just how much
> of an endorsement can we get away with without it ending up polluting
> the forums as a whole? Is there a threshold we can actually define for
> it?
>

> -Kaf
>
> I don't know there's a desire to define a threshold.  My concern as it
seems was Podz's is this: if we don't allow these threads, how do we
determine what is and isn't a true nature of solicitation?

Personally, I'd like a zero tolerance, and have none.  but I understand his
position on it, and feel that a trial of services is worth a shot.  Corral
everything there, and let the market dictate what works.