[wp-forums] Services forum

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Sat Mar 18 04:12:38 GMT 2006

*sigh* this is the third (scratch that, this is number four) draft of my
reply. I've been trying for over an hour now to compose something that
is well reasoned, and won't cause anyone's mind to explode.
In the end this is what I have decided. I don't freaking care. What
everyone decides, I'll help to enforce.

It looks to me we have two options in front of us folks.
1) Ban all adverts for paid help
2) Create a separate area in the forums where such things can be advertised.

I don't think there is anything more that can be said that hasn't
already been said.

I call for a vote (and this is for EVERYONE to chime in on, mod or not),
and then abstain, as I don't really care anymore.

-tg