[wp-forums] Services forum

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 01:25:59 GMT 2006

That's not donationware, which he's trying to pass it off as.  At leaset
he's up front about it in the post.

Vicki, I think you misunderstand the wp-pro mailing list.  That list is for
users looking for designers. programers.  For a pay service to post to that
list would be like McDonalds advertising to Burger King.

What ever the case may be, it's obvious SOMETHING has to  be done.  And
unless an iron fist rule is to be choosen, I think Podz's idea of an upfront
services forum is best.  Clear it out of the real help threads, and let it
see what happens.  We can still police it, but at least it will be out of
the general population.

Regarding SXSW, it's a film, music, etc festival.  A LOT of bands showcased
(mostly indie), I think the geek factor is a newer addition to festival.