[wp-forums] Services forum

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Fri Mar 17 18:59:26 GMT 2006

I see no problem with mods/mavens offering services for pay in the
"Services" forum (assuming it becomes a reality). Provided we have a
suitable set of guidelines and wording ("services offered in a personal
capacity, and are not endorsed by wordpress.org", or some such), this should
be fine.

Of course *some* people will complain, but that's true for whatever anyone
does, so it shouldn't be taken as a reason not to do it.

And given the value of the contribution the mods (you in particular, I have
to add) make to the community, if you can get something back, then I'd say
that's a Good Thing.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/