[wp-forums] "official" policy should be made

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 02:00:20 GMT 2006

It appears to me that an "official" posted policy should be made, by this
list in a consensus, or by Matt.  But if one person is allowed to posts an
advertisment, then all should be.  And if not, then it should be a clean cut
no "gray area" rule should be followed/

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/65146?replies=4
for example.  Person complaining about Yahoo hosting, someone comes in and
offers their web hosting service.
We've already had a thread about the guy trying to sell his template
machine, etc.
My feeling is, allowing these types of things, as has been said, will
clutter the threads with people offering to solve problems with for hire
solutions.  And if that's the case, then why should any of us offer to do
things for free?

I realize I stepped away for a short time, and now am coming back with a
loud thump, and if that's too much, please, don't hesitate to whack me
upside the head and tell me to pipe down.