[wp-forums] it's time to do something else

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Mar 8 22:29:05 GMT 2006

Moshu wrote:

> Do I need this crap? Nope. Can I live without it? Yep.
> Maybe it is time to take a leave - for a week, for a month, for a
> year... who knows.

I would like to think that what you are going through is what happens to
me too. Lots of swearing, sighing, frustration and general "Why do I
bother" which is not to belittle what you feel but more to show that I
think we all get this way but by a variety of routes. Hopefully it loops
back :)

I certainly value the help you give and I do not have a problem with you
or your posts. If I did, I would say so. It'd be nice to see you return
but time away is a good thing.

Take care,

P.