[wp-forums] Security and Accountability

Matt matt at didcoe.id.au
Sun Mar 5 00:10:48 GMT 2006

It's an issue which puts all of us in a difficult position.

However...I don't think getting angry and blaming everything on Matt
will help.

I don't answer a lot of posts anymore because I know I'm running the
risk of somebody coming back and saying that what they did screwed up
their whole hosting system.

I know what I'm doing and hopefully most other people do as well...

Wp-content being writable publically opens a whole new vaunerability
which I think needs to be looked at again.