[wp-forums] Security and Accountability

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Sat Mar 4 15:42:31 GMT 2006

Well, you're not going to get any disagreement or rebuttal from me, either of
you.  I rather like Podz' suggestion to refer server stuff to the host... I DO
know what I'm doing on my own account, but I am NOT comfortable advising other
than files should remain 644, folders 755, and NOTHING world-writeable.