[wp-forums] Security again

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Sat Mar 4 03:28:40 GMT 2006

Vicki Frei wrote:

> [[Yes, Petit, I know that the OP in that thread I moderated was
> worried about some security stuff.  But security stuff is NOT my
> forte.  Keeping potentially nasty politically charged flamewars away
> is one of my roles however.... which was my only reason for dealing
> with that thread at all.]]

You're absolutely right.
We don't need any flames in the forum and certainly not political or
religious ones.

Good luck with that three column monster of yours.
I modified the Regulus 2 theme from 2 to 3 cols, without using any
special MSIE tunings.
But then again, I didn't start from scratch.
It's here if you like to check out the CSS: http://petitpub.com/blog