[theme-reviewers] Five for The Future

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:29:15 UTC 2014

This rocks!

Thanks so much. Every hour counts! I am of the same belief that every theme
shop no matter what size can and should devote 5% of it's resources. It not
only helps themes, helps maintain the universe you live in and get revenue
from, but it also means you keep fresh with the standards.

I also would take it further and say you shouldn't submit a theme without
also reviewing one. Think of it like theme karma :) I know this is my own
personal belief though, sometimes people like to get there different routes.

I look forward to a day where I see many more theme shops contributing
people. To that point, if you are a theme shop and you are contributing
people, shout about it! I want to know and see everyone of you amazing
people :)

Thanks
Tammie