[theme-reviewers] Five for The Future

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Wed Oct 1 10:47:19 UTC 2014

For those of you who missed it:

http://ma.tt/2014/09/five-for-the-future/

The theme review queue is a perfect example of a system that suffers from
the tragedy of the commons. Theme developers, especially those benefiting
from the theme directory to drive their freemium business models really
need to step up and help out more.

My theme company (SiteOrigin), is still rather small, but I'm willing to
commit 5% of our resources to the queue. Are there any other freemium theme
developers/shops willing to do the same?

This only works out to about 2 hours per developer per week.

--
I make free WordPress themes
http://siteorigin.com