[theme-reviewers] Theme Names

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jun 26 19:08:19 UTC 2014

I agree. The entire point is that if developers take the time to come up
with unique, creative names, they have less likelihood of running into
Themes with similar names. It should not be the job of the Theme Review
Team to cover for the mistake/lack of creativity in submitting a Theme with
a commonplace term in, or as, the Theme name.