[theme-reviewers] Payment Option for Theme Reviews

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jul 31 22:20:01 UTC 2014

I can only speak for myself, but the window of opportunity for me to accept
a position as a paid admin came and went. I will continue for the
forseeable future as a volunteer, just like everyone else. The difference
now is: when I don't have time to put in 20 hours of TRT work in a week, I
don't try to, and I don't stress about it. Though I appreciate the vote of
confidence, I'm happy to remain a volunteer.