[theme-reviewers] Is SMOF framework allowed?

Harish me at harishchouhan.com
Thu Sep 5 16:54:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

Any reason why you want to roll in the twitter widget in your theme? Simply
show a message after activation to help people download the plugin. Will
make your theme smaller and if the users change theme, they won't lose their
twitter widget.

Regards,
Harish Chouhan

Visit me at - www.harishchouhan.com