[theme-reviewers] Is SMOF framework allowed?

wordpress at thinkupthemes.com wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Thu Sep 5 16:51:29 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I'm in the final stages of completing my WordPress theme and think
people may find it useful so am thinking about trying to get it into
the WordPress repository. I've noticed a few warnings however that
have appeared when running theme-check.

1. base64_encode error in the framework SMOF. I used this because of
the referral on http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Frameworks.

2. base64_encode in the Twitter feed widget which I've packaged into
the theme http://wordpress.org/plugins/tweetscroll-widget/.

If anyone can shed any light on if these are major errors I'd really
appreciate your help. I really want to make sure that my themes are
100% safe so am spending a lot of time on finding any errors.

Thank you so much in advance.

Afzaal