[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Oct 9 21:29:33 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Trent Lapinski <trent at cyberchimps.com> wrote:
> The main issue here is number 2, which Otto argued doesn't apply because the
> copyright holder isn't subject to the terms of the GPL, which according to
> the GNU is not true.

Please, enlighten me as to the part of their response that directly
contradicts that. Because I happen to know for a fact that this is
wrong, and that they would not say something like that as they're
pretty meticulous in their responses to these sorts of inquiries.

Note that I would like to see what they actually said, not something
you are paraphrasing. Your response was intermingled with theirs, so
we do not know what was actually said specifically.