[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:09:18 UTC 2013

Actually, GNU response doesn't change anything.

1) Users can freely distribute, copy trash, junk whatever they want
currently. All GPL guarantees is that pagelines won't come after users
legally for using its product without paying it. GPL doesn't ensure the
ease of use of software or quality of software.

2) They can pay 1 month fee, get the code, remove restrictions and not pay
anymore.

Since Otto and Nacin said its fine, I guess WPORG is fine too.