[theme-reviewers] Push Live Request

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:45:23 UTC 2013

@chip I honk that's a good idea, to make priority #1 queue reviewed by
admins only. It should speed up the queue for new themes, as it would let
the rest of us concentrate on that backlog. What if we try it, and if it
results in a backlog of previously approved themes, or takes up too much of
the admins' time, we assign 1 or 2 experienced reviewers to help them out
with those reviews?