[theme-reviewers] Push Live Request

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Mon May 20 17:52:44 UTC 2013

@Justin - that's another idea worth keeping in mind, thanks for sharing - I'm learning new tricks as I go along :)

@Chip that's a great idea on "Only Admins reviewing priority 1 que" - the only concern would Admins being over used allover the place i.e. review priority 1 & push live, check other reviewers reviews & push those live, allocate tickets and maybe training new reviewers? But if it can be worked then I'm all for it.