[theme-reviewers] Are the rules same for everyone?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Feb 25 23:47:17 UTC 2013

I'll be the first to admit that the guideline in question isn't
particularly articulate or eloquent. The *intent* was to avoid just this
sort of scenario.

In hindsight, it might be better for that guideline to reference something
like "design-feature-descriptive" terms.

A term like "responsive" is appropriate for the Theme description, or
perhaps a keyword tag. As part of the Theme Name, the vast majority of the
time, it's placed there for the buzzword factor, and runs the risk of
confusion/conflict with other Theme names trying to market using that same
buzzword.

The idea for the Theme *Name* is that it should be something that
creatively describes and *sets apart* a given Theme.