[theme-reviewers] Minified CSS?

Aaron Jorbin aaron at jorb.in
Sat Oct 6 17:58:17 UTC 2012

In order to work with tools like awk ( and to follow what core is doing in
trunk and will be doing in 3.5 and beyond -
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/21592), I would encourage you to
do style.css as your regular version and style.min.css as the compressed
version.  That will also eliminate your problem of having to re-add the
header.

http://aaron.jorb.in
twitter: twitter.com/aaronjorbin