[theme-reviewers] Review of Child Themes?

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:28:12 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> Child themes in /extend automagically get a pretty blue button linking
> to their parent.
>
> Example: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/mazeld
>
> -Otto

.. and the buttons are cute and charming, Otto. Orange/red (BuddyPress),
Green/mint (bbPress). It just might be me, but the blue button (WP) for
Parent Theme looks purplelicious to me :-)

Going to back to child theme's description suggestion. Whatever works for
the team, is good for me. Just thinking of the new users. But then, they
could always post in the WP forums if they have any questions.