[theme-reviewers] Review of Child Themes?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:16:03 UTC 2012

Although I do state my Child-Themes (in the repository) are such and note
their respective Parent-Themes, I agree this is redundant information given
the other visual clues and core functionality. I just haven't updated the
descriptions since the original Child-Theme inclusion discussions ...
probably should put that on my To-Do list (*grin*)

Cais.