[theme-reviewers] How to deal with alignone: any best practice recommendations?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu Jul 19 20:59:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

There's something else going on other than generated styles, it should
always be something like this http://i.imgur.com/tCjaW.png and that's done
without clearing. What I am thinking that content itself does not clear (
http://nicolasgallagher.com/micro-clearfix-hack/) but I can't tell for sure
unless I could see a live site.

Also see: http://themeid.com/demo/responsive/2008/09/03/images-test/

Not really sure if this is something that you need to address, honestly if
that was me it would not even be mentioned to you, but reviewers are not
the same so... :)

Emil