[theme-reviewers] How to deal with alignone: any best practice recommendations?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Jul 19 13:13:30 UTC 2012

on 18/07/2012 23:16 Emil Uzelac said the following:
> Just for clarification purposes, is it possible to get a scenario where
> this would be confusing? It's the margin that "moves" the image away from
> the rest of the content, just to make it look nicer, that is all.

See:
<http://quirm.net/temp/ImagesTest-1024.png>
<http://quirm.net/temp/ImagesTest-1600.png>

I guess you should be able to see the same thing in any flexible width
theme. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with the display at 1600px.
It's just that, in this particular case - the reviewer felt that the
preceding line of text should have been cleared via CSS so that the
layout in the 1024 screenshot was retained as the screen width increased.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk