[theme-reviewers] What are your thoughts on "blank" themes?

Angelo Bertolli angelo.bertolli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:11:30 UTC 2011

Well they're not really a special-use case from the perspective of the
end user who wants to download a special kind of (usable) theme for
WordPress.  It seems that they warrant perhaps their own separate
developer section outside of extend on the site, or maybe just some
links from the wiki.

If they are included in extend, they probably shouldn't be just thrown
in with "special" themes, but have an exclusive "developer" tag or
something.