[theme-reviewers] Question about footer credit function

Mikkel W. Breum mikkel at wpkitchen.com
Fri Nov 4 08:57:40 UTC 2011

Hi Tyler

The code is trying to hide that it's adding a credit link to the author. It's not doing anything dangerous, but it's not allowed.
You can take the entire code and replace all the encoded strings with the decode version (use http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/dotnet/tools/base64decode/ or a similar tool for that) then You'll see that its just encoded strings representing some links and even the name of the base64_decode function.

When run in its current form the function simply returns the following string:

----

Mikkel Breum
wpKitchen.com

mikkel at wpkitchen.com