[theme-reviewers] Bundling plugins

Fahd Murtaza fahdim at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:52:17 UTC 2011

I think a better approach will be what Drupal has right now

In drupal, if a module is dependent upon any other, it can be specified.
Which makes it quite useful.

Similar approach can be used for wordpress, if a theme is dependent on a
plugin, the plugin should be installed first before activating the theme.

So once you try activating a theme, it asks you to install plugin(s) first
and provides a quick install of plugin which I think should be easy using
wordpress API. Can be just like the wordpress plugin search and install
page.

Regards
Fahd Murtaza
http://www.flickr.com/fahdmurtaza