[theme-reviewers] usage of single quotes and double quotes in PHP

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:21:12 UTC 2011

This really is not a Theme review related question as it stands ...

... either method (as is) would be about the same as the other; if you were
working with internationalization it may affect the best-practice case, but
again, not really a specific Theme review related item.

I'm sure the WordPress support forums would have a lot more input on this