[theme-reviewers] WPTRT = TSA?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Jan 20 14:05:17 UTC 2011

Commision designs for the WPTRT Uniform and badges in a much more fashionable style than the TSA

- Leiderhosen, definately leiderhosen.  Nothing says respect like leiderhosen.. and monkeys..  monkeys in leiderhosen.

\/--- Trial with WPTRT but if i'm recognizing what you're saying is that they have to donate time to the WPTRT in order to get svn ya? (woot)