[theme-reviewers] WPTRT = TSA?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:44:17 UTC 2011

Just recapping the above discussion for my own clarification ...

   - Child-Themes are an eventuality, the time-line is the only real unknown
   at this point.
   - Child-Theme Guidelines should to be sorted out by the above time-line
   (-1 ideally)
   - Theme Author SVN access for "known" authors
      - Trial with WPTRT?
      - We need to address the existing repository (pre-WPTRT) Themes and
   how best to handle them going forward
      - "Adoption" program, as in ownership transfer?
      - Combine with upcoming Child-Theme introduction and implementation?
      - Make inaccessable via the current Extend repo (i.e: suspend or
      "Move") after a certain age?
   - Commision designs for the WPTRT Uniform and badges in a much more
   fashionable style than the TSA
      - Issue challenge coins!

Of course, the last point/sub-point are the most important issues to be
discussed but I imagine we could focus on the first points to start with
(*grin*)

Cais.

PS: Looks like the makings of a WPTRT meeting agenda ...