[theme-reviewers] Please clarify widget support.

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 01:54:45 UTC 2011

@Mike -

I would suggest a placement that both enhances the end-user's potential and
serves a purpose for your theme.

The idea of a section in the footer or "along the bottom" may very well
work, you can simply leave the containers empty ... although I would also
strongly suggest providing a widget area description that describes their
position(s) if left empty.

Cais