[theme-reviewers] Please clarify widget support.

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Thu Jan 20 01:49:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

My theme's coming along well and is almost ready to release. Excited :) I
decided to create a single column theme which doesn't have a sidebar.
Reading over the requirements again it seems that widgetized areas are a
requirement. The theme currently has two specialized widget areas.

1. "Timeline description" which print's on home.php under the title section.
2. "Discussion Guidelines" which print's near the comment form.

Are these enough to pass the widgetized areas check or would I need to add
a group of containers along the bottom?

Thanks,
-Mike