[theme-reviewers] Minified CSS

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:36:05 UTC 2011

> Bear in mind that the CSS Coding Standards found in the Codex apply to core
> code, and at least at this time the core CSS
> Coding Standards are not part of the Theme Review guidelines.

The CSS code standards are intended to be universal for any WP
development, not just for core. They came out of our work on
WordPress.com themes, actually. But should apply to plugins, themes,
core, and anything else.

Right now they are in draft mode because Nacin made it that way after
John O'Nolan commented that they weren't to his liking. :) I plan to
talk with John about where/when to open a public discussion about the
standards so we can remove the draft status.

– Lance