[theme-reviewers] Number of Free WordPress Themes

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Tue Dec 13 12:50:45 UTC 2011

Most markets have dual license - PHP/WP code is GPL, images/css/html on the
other hand is copyrighted.

And some themes are not submitted in commercial market due to some
financial reasons :)

Basically it's up to the developer/theme. Some submit lite version and sell
premium + support in addition.

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev