No subject

Wed Aug 17 18:42:36 UTC 2011

control the list.

Can people controlling the list kindly list the things they consider while
marking a theme as featured,
or list the features they considered cool in the themes they marked as
featured.

Regards
Satish Gandham

--000e0ce0ad4a35ec4704bbe3a945

Thanks Emil, for pointing me to the previous discussion. But that doesn&#39=
;t answer my question, I'm looking for something that will serve as a g=
uideline for my theme development.<br><br>From the discussion, it looks the=
re are only a few people with rights to control the list.<br>
ile marking a theme as featured, <br>or list the features they considered c=
ndham<br>

--000e0ce0ad4a35ec4704bbe3a945--