[theme-reviewers] Themes With Customizable Logos

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:33:14 UTC 2010

Ryan -

I am not reading this will be presented as a requirement. I have also
recommend that it be presented as a suggestion to the Theme author as I
agree with Chip's observation that the author understands the end-users may
want to customize the theme and making use of the custom header iamge
functionality would be an easily implemented solution.

As to the example of your preference I can understand your concern, but from
my experience "removing" custom header image code from a theme has generally
been nothing more than commenting out a few lines.

This is not "forcing inane requirements on people", but a recommended
suggestion with examples on how core WordPress functionality can be
implemented.

Cais.