[theme-reviewers] Issue with Purple Pastels 6.01 in the Theme Directory

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed Oct 13 09:27:47 UTC 2010

on 13/10/2010 00:48 Edward Caissie said the following:
<snip>
> Although I do agree with you that authors should not be surprised by a
> folder structure change as you have found with your theme. Perhaps it can be
> put forward for Twenty Ten to be changed to TwentyTen which would be more
> consistent and set a better example.

Would it be worth adding a line to the Theme Review Guidelines about
folder names? Perhaps a recommendation that authors avoid compound names
in favour of hyphenated ones? I realise that the uploader is currently
going to do this for them but I think it needs mentioning somewhere.

Mel
--
WordPress theme developer
http://quirm.net