[theme-reviewers] Issue with Purple Pastels 6.01 in the Theme Directory

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:48:12 UTC 2010

Mel -

Not that it would be of any consolation but Twenty Ten did appear once in
the Theme Review queue as twenty-ten as it should have, it was later
"corrected".

I believe because Twenty Ten entered into theme repository from a more
"direct" method than most, it was able to be addressed in a unique fashion.

Although I do agree with you that authors should not be surprised by a
folder structure change as you have found with your theme. Perhaps it can be
put forward for Twenty Ten to be changed to TwentyTen which would be more
consistent and set a better example.

Cais.