[theme-reviewers] Theme Errors

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:50:28 UTC 2010

Using the comments link is a possibility but what happens if comments are
off for the post, too?

Using the date, writing in <no title> and linking to that text, or whatever
other method is much more consistent. Although all of these ideas are only
"recommended" at least one should be seriously considered as direct access
to the post is important.

It might be something to be considered as a requirement in the future, but I
do not believe posts without titles is a very common item.

Cais.