[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Feedback at WPTavern Forum

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Aug 25 03:06:14 UTC 2010

Good evening, all,

Some interesting feedback regarding Theme reviews, in the WPTavern
forums<http://www.wptavern.com/forum/themes-templates/1911-theme-repository-reviews.html>
.

If anyone else would like to help chime in, please do!

There's definitely some good feedback there, and ideas for refining our
Guideline wording even further, for clarification. Other things, I think
just need explanations from the Team. I think sch feedback is good, and
gives us a great opportunity to provide proper communication with the
WordPress Theme developer community.