[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Feedback at WPTavern Forum

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:56:03 UTC 2010

  I have something to say on the matter but my English is not good
enough to enter into that sophisticated dispute :) But I read the whole
topic and must admit that I shared the view of critics until I reviewed
some themes by myself. I was astounded of so much crappy code,
copy-pasta from Kubrick and lack of functions.
Now I think themes should be reviewed - if we are concern about
wordpress' users; if we'll do this only for the sake of design
perfection - no, it's not need.

my 2 euro cents :)

Yulian <Fingli>

На 25.8.2010 06:06, Chip Bennett написа:
> Good evening, all,
>
> Some interesting feedback regarding Theme reviews, in the WPTavern
> forums
> <http://www.wptavern.com/forum/themes-templates/1911-theme-repository-reviews.html>.
>
> If anyone else would like to help chime in, please do!
>
> There's definitely some good feedback there, and ideas for refining
> our Guideline wording even further, for clarification. Other things, I
> think just need explanations from the Team. I think sch feedback is
> good, and gives us a great opportunity to provide proper communication
> with the WordPress Theme developer community.
>
> Chip

Юлиян Йорданов

Yulian Yordanov
http://post-scriptum.info/