[wp-hackers] WP 1.3 Alpha 4 Bugs?

m at tidakada.com m at tidakada.com
Thu Oct 14 20:25:24 UTC 2004

Quoting Sebastian Herp <newsletter at scytheman.net>:

> My question to the list is: Should we post found bugs here where the
> actual developers are or on the mosquito-site?

Mosquito. "Actual developers" are using Mosquito, you know.
A mailing list is a very poor medium for bug reporting...

> P.S.: First bug found while writing this mail. In the admin interface in
> "Links->Manage Links" the functions bellow "Manage Multiple Links" do
> not work (meaning they have no effect on selected links whatsoever) ...
> hopefully not more to come :-)

...especially if you post your bugs in post scriptums.

--
Michel Valdrighi
http://zengun.org/weblog/

P.S.: I am text that matters, watch how I'm hiding behind the sig.
P.P.S.: I know, I am blunt and rude. This is not personal.