[wp-hackers] 1.2.1

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Wed Oct 6 04:32:12 UTC 2004

Mike Little wrote:
> Testing: I ran up the new code (my 1.2 branch+changes) as a new
> installation and spotted the following.
>
> I cannot seem to log out once logged in.
> I also cannot update my profile after the first time.

Okay, that seems to be fix now. Sortof. Except now, I can't stay logged
in. I login, browse around the admin screens, go back to the main blog
page, and then when I click the login link again, it forces me to login
again, instead of taking me straight into admin.

--
Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/             http://spam.gunters.org/